Paid Summer Internship
622 Elmwood Avenue, Providence, RI, 02907
- Prepare communications materials for donors, guests, corporate partners, engagement, and community relations
- Create a weekly eNews in MailChimp
- Create vibrant content for the website (Word Press)
- Create engaging content through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Create content for seasonal newsletters and press releases
- Develop promotional materials, brochures, etc, especially for events
- Maintain an inventory of photos, videos, artwork, marketing literature, archive files, and sample files
- Prepare for community events, attend, take photos, chat with guests, and write event debriefs for social media
- Execute fundraiser events
- Create expressive acknowledgments to donors through our customer relations management (CRM) database, Blackbaud
- Data input into Blackbaud
If you have any questions or are interested in applying, please contact Marlene at email@example.com.
McAuley Ministries is an independent nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and rooted in the ideals of its founder, Catherine McAuley. Our ministries provide the basic needs of food, shelter, clothing, health services, emotional support and guidance, and respect for the most vulnerable in our community through our core values of Hospitality, Compassion, and Dignity.